Discovery Edu Cove
Our main focus is using the Learning Style Analysis to understand how each child learns. We believe in the essence of the VAK Learning Style (Visual, Audio, Kinesthetic)
- 01. What qualification do Discovery Edu Cove Trainers have?
Our trainers are diploma, degree holders and above with many years of teaching experience. They are familiar with the current school syllabus.
- 02. How do I register for my child?
Contact the centre to enquire if there are available place for your child. If a vacancy is available, our coordinator will guide you in the enrolment procedure. Should the class that you have chosen is full, your child will be placed on a waiting list and the centre will contact you once a vacancy is available. We do not accept registration by telephone.
- 03. How are your school fees like?
We offer monthly and term fees structure. For first-time registration, you are required to pay the followings:
1) One-time registration fee
2) Student deposit*
3) Materials (Term: Consist of educational workbook ) *(*refundable, provided two weeks of written notice of withdrawal is served before the term ends)
- 04. Does the centre charge for days when the child is sick or on vacation.
Yes. The centre’s fees are still payable when the child is absent as the child’s name is maintained in the class attendance and a place is reserved for the child until he/she returns.
- 05. Will there be any replacement class if the child misses the lesson.
Yes. Make-up lessons have to be completed within the term. However we strongly encourage students to attend each lesson diligently so as to prevent any disruption to him/her.
- 06. Will there be any lessons during school holidays?
Yes except Nov/Dec. Our curriculum is on-going throughout the year. During the school break in Nov/Dec, we offer interesting and enriching holiday programmes.
- 07. What is the maximum number of students in the class?
The maximum number of students in the class is 6.